Thursday, August 5, 2010

1. Pentacle

Presents
Alpha Primate
Click Banner to buy Alpha Primate Book for $13.00


1. Pentacle

Genesis
1: In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth.
2: The Earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3: Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
4: And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.
In the beginning was the Father (Jehovah), and the male (Holy Spirit) inside of his body. Out side of his body begins as female explained later.
The Spirit is an omnipresent electromagnetic sphere that started from Jehovah's body.  
He can be seen in light form. The Spirit outside of Father's body is default gender. Female is a default gender. She will be female unless she grows inside of a male creation.
1: In the beginning there was the all powerful Alpha albino primate surrounded by darkness. All of the matter of the universe was in his physical body. All of the electromagnetic radiation of the universe was also inside his physical body. The light of the universe did not emit from him at first, so he was surrounded by an infinite sphere of darkness.
In his body he contains x and y chromosomes. The x chromosomes in his body gives him a feminine personality. The y chromosomes in his body gives him a masculine personality. Their shared name is Jehovah.
He said,  “Water!” In a deep voice like thunder. In his Alpha primate language called “glossolalia” (Speaking in tongues). A sphere of blue water energy came out of his fingertips like dim glowing electricity. It formed away from him like a softball being shot with lightning.
The sphere of water was very large and compressed. He did the same to green earth, yellow air, and red fire. (Fire came out as two chemicals that are flammable when combined)
The four element spheres orbited around him. He put his hands up and the four spheres clash above him and compressed. It orbited him.
2: His body, and Spirit in it, hovered over the frozen waters.
3: “Light!” he roars. A dense ball of light compresses around his hand after a sphere of light pours out of his entire body. Lightning bolts rip through darkened space from the sphere of light from his hand.
4: He throws the ball of Goddess Spirit at the compressed Earth and it explodes. The universe is filled with elements and light, which began growing life.
In the center of the explosion was the Father's new female body clone.  She is his daughter. She is the only begotten daughter of God. She is his wife. He and She are one Spirit and flesh. Their flesh is called Jehovah.  She worships her husband, and wants her children to do so also. She is one with him, but also came out of him. His clone wife is also albino, and filled with enormous muscles as her Father.
However, he is denser having a y chromosome.  The Holy Spirit is inside and out of the Goddess clone.
The pentacle is a five sided star with a circle around it.
The top point represents Spirit. Clockwise is water, earth, air, and last is fire.
The pentacle up side down means, “Worship self or Satan.”
Witchcraft involves the use of God's Holy Pentacle right side up.
Satanism involves the use of God's Holy Pentacle upside down.

Earth creation extras

After the Earth is formed, it glowed dimly like moon light.  An incomprehensibly enormous lava pit center as hot as all suns and stars combined, is the warm amniotic fluid as the Earth was a womb for the Goddess Wisdom of Wicca (The Craft of the Wise).
Chunks of Earth’s crust surrounding the red blood of the Earth, form Mother Christ’s body within the intense heat. Making Her body more dense than ANY CREATION UNDER ALLAH-JEHOVAH. Since Allah-Jehovah emitted Allah-Sophia Christ from Their Male Body in the beginning, than Their Father Body is more powerful than Their Mother Body. But, they are ONE. He uses Her power of Alchemy, for Their Female body is the Goddess Alchemy/Wisdom/Sophia/Christ. This is why the Star of David is an Alchemical symbol. He and master Solomon worshipped the Hunter LORD God’s consort named Wisdom in Proverbs 8. (Read it M.IN.M’s=Muslims in Muhammad.)
The great Muslim prophet Kunta Kinte teaches, “Allah loves females, for our sisters are His daughters.” You can see this in the film Roots, some of the women were topless in master Kinte’s Mandinka tribe. Some did wear tops. But, they sure as fuck were not degraded by their loving TRUE Muslim brothers and husband, to cover their whole fucking body. Christ the M.IN.M’s enemy says, “Do not worry about what you wear. Is not the body more important than clothing? Look at the lillies, and the grass of the field. Solomon in all his splender was not dressed as these. Your concern is sexual immorality. Not treating my daughter as harlets.”
The Goddess’s fetus is Albino in the center of the Great One Beginning Earth. More clumps of the Egg of the Goddess feed her flesh matter as Mother Grows into a new born baby Goddess Allah-Sophia Christ.
As He throws the ball of electricity at the Egg and it explodes, She is released from Her Earth Womb. Mother flies to our Father in the darkened space, and He holds her passionately, kissing the top of Her head. “You are My Begotten Daughter, whom alone I covet,” Father says to His immortal beloved.
“Your will is My desire Father,” Sophia Christ submits to Her love.
“I’m hungry,” the Goddess Alchemy says in glossololia.
“Then you must feed, my Beloved,” the Father responds tenderly.
He leads Her to a large planet in a far away galaxy. Father reaches out His hand and absorbs all of the energy from the planet in His fingertips. The planet compresses the size of a soft ball.
“Like a fruit,” She says.
“A turd fruit, ha ha,” He adds.
He hands Her the fruit, and She feeds on the organic matter compressed within it. All of the alien plant drugs on planet are compressed in the fruit She eats. So logically Father and Mother were always wasted. This is why they hate evil. Evil causes darkness and can make them vomit. If they vomit, then the puke would consume galaxies.
“Make sure when You need to defecate, You go as far away from planets that you can,” Father said.
“Yes My Love.”
As you have read above in the Alpha Primate book, I said, “Their shared name is Jehovah.” When I publish this book the first time, I did not know about Sophia Wisdom. The Original Alpha Primate was published 6/26/08.
Later, I began reading the whole Bible from the beginning. On 8/8/09, I learned of Proverbs 8 and Wisdom.
Then, 10/23/09 I learned in Silver Raven Wolf’s book of shadows, “Alchemy is a bridge between Earth and Heaven, matter and spirit, the solid and the fluid, the visible and the invisible, bringing the horizontal and the vertical together. –J.Ramsay
At the threshold of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, the figure of the goddess of alchemy sits enthroned beneath the figure of Christ on the central pillar of the Porch of Judgment, her feet touching the ground, her head in the heavenly waters. In ancient cultures, the sky was associated with the waters of the cosmic birth mother.
In one hand, Alchemy holds a scepter, and in the other, two book-one closed, one open. Against her body rests a nine-runged ladder. You may have seen this image before: She is the High Priestess of the Tarot deck, who stands for mysteries revealed and closely guarded secrets. She is the goddess of initiation. She is the transformation of the soul. Alchemy is none other than the Greek Sophia, whose name means “wisdom,” and who was worshipped by early Christians.” Judaic Christians.
(Google Sophia Goddess)
Here is what I found, and I quote "Sophia, the personification of Wisdom, was one of the most powerful religious figures for significant groups in Judaism and early Christianity, and she figured prominently in the early church's debates on Christology and trinitarian theology. In recent years some feminist Christians have sought to retrieve Sophia as a female image of God. Current disputes over the place of Sophia in Christian prayer and worship take place against the backdrop of a long and sometimes contentious history.
Sophia has remained an important image for Eastern Christians, both Orthodox and Catholic. The Emperor Constantine dedicated the principal church in his new capital to Christ as the Holy Wisdom (Hagia Sophia) of God, and the Emperor Justinian rebuilt this "Great Church" as a model for all of Byzantine Christianity. Later generations dedicated cathedrals in Thessaloniki, Ochrid, Kiev, Novgorod and Polotsk (11th century) and Trebizond (13th century) to Sophia; also, the imagery of Sophia's banquet (Prov. 9:1-1-6) often appeared in icons. Nineteenth-and 20th-century Russian Orthodox thinkers such as Vladimir Solovyov, Sergey Bulgakov, and Pavel Florensky, as well as the Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky, in trying to engage issues of modem life and thought while remaining rooted in the Eastern mystical tradition placed the study of Sophia (sophiology) at the center of their reflections. While other Orthodox theologians often disputed the sophiologies these thinkers proposed, they did not question the central importance of Sophia herself." I learned of wisdom in Proverbs 8 on 8/8/09.

In fact philosopher means “Lover of Sophia.” Proof of all I just wrote can easily be found if you Google “Sophia Goddess.”
Proverbs 8 Sophia said, “ 1 Doth not wisdom cry, And understanding put forth her voice? 2 On the top of high places by the way, Where the paths meet, she standeth; 3 Beside the gates, at the entry of the city, At the coming in at the doors, she crieth aloud: 4 Unto you, O men, I call; And my voice is to the sons of men. 5 O ye simple, understand prudence; And, ye fools, be of an understanding heart.
6 Hear, for I will speak excellent things; And the opening of my lips shall be right things. 7 For my mouth shall utter truth; And wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; There is nothing crooked or perverse in them.  9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, And right to them that find knowledge.
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; And knowledge rather than choice gold. 11 For wisdom is better than rubies; And all the things that may be desired are not to be compared unto it.
12 I wisdom have made prudence my dwelling, And find out knowledge and discretion. 13 The fear of Jehovah is to hate evil: Pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, And the perverse mouth, do I hate. 14 Counsel is mine, and sound knowledge: I am understanding; I have might. 15 By me kings reign, And princes decree justice. 16 By me princes rule, And nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; And those that seek me diligently shall find me. 18 Riches and honor are with me; Yea, durable wealth and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; And my revenue than choice silver. 20 I walk in the way of righteousness, In the midst of the paths of justice; 21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance, And that I may fill their treasuries.
22 Jehovah possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Before the earth was. 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. 25 Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth; 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, Nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 27 When he established the heavens, I was there: When he set a circle upon the face of the deep, 28 When he made firm the skies above, When the fountains of the deep became strong, 29 When he gave to the sea its bound, That the waters should not transgress his commandment, When he marked out the foundations of the earth; 30 Then I was by him, as a master workman; And I was daily his delight, Rejoicing always before him, 31 Rejoicing in his habitable earth; And my delight was with the sons of men. 32 Now therefore, my sons, hearken unto me; For blessed are they that keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, And refuse it not. 34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, And shall obtain favor of Jehovah. 36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: All they that hate me love death.”
1 Timothy 2:5-7 “ 5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,  6 who gave himself a ransom for all; the testimony to be borne in its own times;  7 whereunto I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I speak the truth, I lie not), a teacher of the  Gentiles in faith and truth.” Later you will understand how Christ is Sophia.
John 14:6 “6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.“ No one can come to Jehovah except His wife Sophia.
John 17:24 Christ said, “24 Father, I desire that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me “before the foundation of the world.” Christ is claiming to be Sophia.
John 10:38 “ 38 But if I do them, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father. “ The Father is in Sophia, and Sophia is in the Father for She came out of Him in the beginning.
John 10:30 “30 I and the Father are one. “ Only Sophia is ONE with Allah-Jehovah. (Proverbs 8)
Luke 21:14-15 “14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate beforehand how to answer: 15 for I will give you a mouth and WISDOM, which all your adversaries shall not be able to withstand or to gainsay. “
Luke 7:35 “35 And WISDOM is justified of all HER children.”
Luke 2:40  “ 40 And the child grew, and waxed strong, FILLED WITH WISDOM: and the grace of God was upon him.” Because He was Sophia Wisdom explained later.
Luke 2:52 “ 52 And Jesus advanced in WISDOM and stature, and in favor with God and men. “
1 Corinthians 1:30 “30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who was made unto us WISDOM from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption: “
1 Corinthians 2:6-9 “ 6 We speak WISDOM, however, among them that are fullgrown: yet a WISDOM not of this world, nor of the rulers of this world, who are coming to nought: 7 but we speak God's WISDOM in a mystery, even the WISDOM that hath been hidden, which God foreordained before the worlds unto our glory: 8 which none of the rulers of this world hath known: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory: 9 but as it is written, Things which eye saw not, and ear heard not, And which entered not into the heart of man, Whatsoever things God prepared for them that love him.”
Acts 17:28-29 “28 for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain even of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and device of man. “
Mark 10:5 “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.” God made (MAN=MALE/FEMALE=YCHROMOSOME/XCHROMOSOME)
Do not separate the Father Jehovah from Mother Sophia. Which is exactly what the Satanic Churchies have done to our Christian Religion. For Christianity belongs first to the Jews, then to the dog Gentiles like myself and the Popess mother Vidia. The Judaic Christians worshiped Sophia as their Goddess. Then the fake Churchy Gentiles stole the Christian Religion and removed Sophia Wisdom from Her Husband Jehovah.

To understand part 2 of this wiccan lesson you must read the following Bible versus proving the LORD and His Lady Goddess are living physical and spiritual beings.

The Lord lives

Numbers 14:21 “Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the Lord fills the whole earth, not one of the men who saw my glory and the miraculous signs I performed in Egypt and in the desert but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times- not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their forefathers.”
Numbers 14:28 “So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very things I heard you say: In this desert your bodies will fall- every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me.”
Judges 8:19 “And he said, They were my brethren, the sons of my mother: as Jehovah liveth, if ye had saved them alive, I would not slay you.”
Deuteronomy 34:5-6  “5 So Moses the servant of Jehovah died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of Jehovah. 6 And he buried him in the valley in the land of Moab over against Beth-peor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.”
Judges 13:16 “16 And the angel of Jehovah said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread; and if thou wilt make ready a burnt-offering, thou must offer it unto Jehovah. For Manoah knew not that he was the angel of Jehovah.”
Jeremiah 4:2 “2 and thou shalt swear, As Jehovah liveth, in truth, in justice, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.“
Jeremiah 10:10 “10 But Jehovah is the true God; he is the living God, and an everlasting King: at his wrath the earth trembleth, and the nations are not able to abide his indignation.”
Jeremiah 23:6-7 “ 6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely; and this is his name whereby he shall be called: Jehovah our righteousness. 7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that they shall no more say, As Jehovah liveth, who brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; “
1 Samuel 25:34 “34 For in very deed, as Jehovah, the God of Israel, liveth, who hath withholden me from hurting thee, except thou hadst hasted and come to meet me, surely there had not been left unto Nabal by the morning light so much as one man-child.”
1 Samuel 26:16 “16 This thing is not good that thou hast done. As Jehovah liveth, ye are worthy to die, because ye have not kept watch over your lord, Jehovah's anointed. And now see where the king's spear is, and the cruse of water that was at his head. “
2 Samuel 4:9 “ 9 And David answered Rechab and Baanah his brother, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, and said unto them, As Jehovah liveth, who hath redeemed my soul out of all adversity, “
2 Samuel 12:5 “5 And David's anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As Jehovah liveth, the man that hath done this is worthy to die: “
Ezekiel 34:8 “ 8 As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, surely forasmuch as my sheep became a prey, and my sheep became food to all the beasts of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my sheep, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my sheep; “

Picking fruit

“Let Us go out and pick some fruit my love,” Sophia says to Her Husband Jehovah.
They walk in the jungle and pick fruit, until a tyrannosaurus rex notices them. The large reptile salivates, as he roars at the Lord and His Lady Wisdom.
The tyrannosaurus runs toward them, the Alpha Primate runs toward the large lizard. As the Father gets closer to the dinosaur, he is growing larger and greener. His blood is green plant blood, so when Jehovah is pissed off and his heart speeds up, the Father turns green and grows larger.
As they collide when the tyrannosaurus and the Alpha Primate meet, he rips the top of the great lizard’s head from it’s lower jaw. His tongue wiggles frantically, and the tyrannosaurus falls dead spraying blood from the bottom part of its head left on the body.
“Well We shouldn’t waste the meat,” Mother says.
“We won’t,” Father said. He drags the whole lizard back to their cave and they rip off the flesh, then cook it on the fire.


Feeding Alpha Primate

“I’m getting hungry,” Sophia says to Husband Jehovah. As she sits beside the fireplace nude.
“I’ll be back before night falls,” He tells Her. He walks out the cave They use as a temporary home. He flies out of the cave toward the ocean. As Jehovah arrives, and heads toward the deeper water above the ocean, He descends into the water.
When fully submerged Father waits patiently for His Bride’s meal. A shark swims by, believing he has found a plump primate meal for dinner himself. The shark swims closer and opens his large jaws, preparing for the meal to come.
Jehovah clenches His fists, and punches the prehistoric shark in the nose. Its head splatters, and the shark’s body splits in half down the center, spilling out his entrails in the water.
The smell of blood attracts more sharks. They all swim toward the Alpha Primate, in the blood filled water. He punches every shark that comes near Him, exploding them, as the first, creating a frenzy of sharks.
The diameter of 100 feet of blood and organs floating on the surface of the water, surround the Alpha Primate.
Jehovah is bored, so He grabs a slab of shark flesh floating near by, and flies out of the water. Leaving a feast of carnivorous fish.
As He arrives back at the cave with the flesh, Father enters and sees His Beloved Wife still sitting at the fireplace. She is making a crown of flowers for Her hair.
“There was a spider,” She said. Then Sophia looks at the wall and says, “I killed it.”
When He looks at the direction She is, Father sees an enormous prehistoric spider splattered against the wall. Green bug blood drips spilling entrails splattered everywhere.
Below is the verse in the Bible calling Adam God’s son, before you read part 2 in the “Alpha Primate” book.
Luke 3:38 “38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment